Information for Study Abroad and International Students With Physical Disabilities
- (MIUSA) provides resources, advice and support to students of various ability impairments seeking to study abroad.
- MIUSA administers the . NCDE provides free advising services, trainings, and online resources.
- Their extensive resources include, advice for negotiating accommodations while travelling, and .
- To research disability laws by country, visit the
- The Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund (DREDF) also has a page listing .
- has a useful page that includes advice about dealing with the Transportation Security Administration and numerous links to other great resources that will help you as you research accessibility around the world.
- The CDC has a where they address accommodations, preparation and service animals.
- is designed to make their support options clear and accessible. Becoming familiar with the expectations of airport security personnel can streamline and simplify the boarding process.