HOW TO HIRE TOP COPYWRITERS
How to hire copywriters
2020欧洲杯在线直播Want to succeed in a digital marketplace? Content is king. Your ability to tell stories and inform potential customers of the advantages of your products or services is key. A copywriter can create blog posts, white papers, and other written collateral that give your brand its voice.
How to shortlist copywriting professionals
As you’re browsing available copywriting consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the freelancers you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a copywriter who understands your industry, whether it’s B2B or B2C, so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., writing long-form sales pages for information products).
- Feedback Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular copywriter.
Ready to interview copywriting talent to gauge whether they’re the right fit for your project? Here are some sample interview questions.
How to write an effective copywriting job post
With a clear picture of your ideal copywriter in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective copywriting job post should include:
- Scope of work: From web pages to white papers, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience working with certain industries, software, or marketing channels, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to create copy that will help you maximize the effectiveness of your marketing campaign? Log in and post your copywriting job on Upwork today.
What is copywriting?
2020欧洲杯在线直播Copywriting is the art of producing sales copy designed to get a reader to take a specific action. From case studies highlighting the successes of work performed for clients to long-form sales pages that eliminate pain points standing in the way of a customer purchase, copywriters help businesses generate marketing collateral.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in copywriting professionals:
Copywriting consultants use persuasive writing to help brands connect with their target market.
Why hire copywriters?
The trick to finding top copywriters is to identify your needs. Do you need B2B copy for an automated email marketing campaign? Or are you looking for someone to make the most of the 280 characters you are given on Twitter? The cost of your copywriting project2020欧洲杯在线直播 will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a copywriter?
2020欧洲杯在线直播Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced copywriter may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their copywriting services more competitively.
2020欧洲杯在线直播Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.